Saturday, January 09, 2010

Back to normal.

Tapos na Christmas holidays. Balik na sa dating gawi. And, just like last year, lets put to good use the Christmas presents we received. Yes, let's be thankful, too.

Actually, I did not get anything for Christmas this year. That's ok. However, I think I will give myself something. Wow, giving yourself a gift is the best. For one thing you know what you like and most likely you are more inclined to stretch the budget, right?

I will let you know how it goes. Maybe...

9 comments:

  1. this past couple of years,napansin ko na ako na lang ang bumibili ng gifts sa sarili ko.mas practical nga un,siguradong di masasayang...

    pero,uso dito ang new year sale kaya dun ako nakakabawi!!nag tuturo na,hehe..

    happy new year MK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these* pala... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. MK!!!!! Musta na? Tagal ko ngang nagbakasyon, sana this time maka-update na ako ng regular...see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghee, it's so nice to hear from you again. I tried to leave a comment in your blog(cute dog!), but it won't allow me.

    I'll drop by again, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann, iba na talaga popular, ano? Laging gahol sa panahon. It's so nice to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. talaga?di ka pa rin makapag comment?aww,nasira ko yata dati nung mag update ako ng plugin but i think its ok now.

    im glad im back in the blogosphere,too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ghee, I'm glad you're back, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pero nakakalungkot...wala na yatang tao sa blogos... :((

    Have a nice week ahead,MK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ghee, will post something new soon.

    ReplyDelete